Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tackle it Tuesday

I had so much anxiety over this order last night before I went to bed. I took the photos after laying out the fabric, sent them off to the customer and then got a GOOD NIGHT sleep. I am thankful for Grace. I could rest assured that the Lord already has a plan. That the Quilt would work out and to not let it affect my sleep.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things. Philippians 4:6-8
My tackle it Tuesday is to wait to hear on the quilt, make a plan to finish it. Then I am starting a new sampler today with some Random TShirts since I have a craft show on November 5th. I am excited to say I feel no anxiety over that either!
I love this Bible verse- how simply anxiety is put.
"And which of you by being anxious can add a single cubit to his life's span?
Matthew 6:27

I hope if you have anxieties today that you lay them at our Father's Feet.
I Will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From whence shall my help come? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2
Nothing is too big or small for our Lord.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24