Friday, October 14, 2011

Cross Country Meet

So Happy she is FINALLY getting to race today.

Not so thrilled that I am taking another picture, but hey its another race- just SMILE :-)

Humoring me, they don't always like that I want pictures of them together.

Super excited that she medaled. I am too because gosh she has yet to compete all season. She was out the whole first two weeks. Way to go!

He is exhausted can you tell?

Playing around and they both can't complain. What are the chances they would both come in 22nd out of 50 runners that medaled.


I just love this photo. Just that innocence..

So thankful our neighbor who has a grand daugther Kenzei's age was there, she kindly took this photo of us.  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24