Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tackle it Tuesday

Well its not Tuesday either but I did do this yesterday along with wiping down walls, cleaning the fridge and freezer etc. I am happy to say the Bathroom got an overhaul. I will talk about this more later but we learned that if items are in containers you can grab more when being evacuated.
So here is what we came up with... note we are creating a bucket for towels, toothbrushes, blow up mattresses and small pillows I will make so that in the future we have those and do not have to buy them. That sure was rough.
 Everything used to just be on the shelves in the closet, no one ever put anything back correctly and it was always an issue or re-oganizing. No more- Thanks to Walmart and these nice shoe size buckets for $1 its all in containers. I even found a couple black dishpans that will hold all our homemade soap from my friend Rita and the other hair supplies like blow dryers and curling irons. I am very happy that Kenzei helped me go through everything. Also made the job of cartons covered in soot not an issue.
 We have a leak under our sink and well we just can't seem to get it fixed right- it creates mold right there too, so these dishpans will be great for keeping things dry and also easy to pull out so that every few days I can clean the shelf liner.
 We had to purchase TOWELS while we were out of our home. I had some of the white ones before so now I think I have 10 of all the same towel. I am very excited. I love these because they are easy to bleach and now my old ones can be rags outside or for cleaning projects. I Love my nice clean bathroom, which is organized and easy to maintain. I am praying this new system will work for us. I am hoping that birthday money will buy me a light fixture for above the mirror- will update in a month and let you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24