Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rodeo 2011

We had such a good time at the Rodeo. I had never been, Zekaryah hadn't either. Paul got free tickets again this year, but he got four instead of just two. I was a little nervous to take the younger two because they included the Kid Rock Concert. I will say he gave a wonderful performance. It was very patriotic. I really appreciated the fact that he brought the Lord and country into his performance. In times like this with so many people in attendance it is good to see unity. I was also impressed that the Rodeo opened in prayer. Its wonderful to see hope like that in our country in such uncertain times. We did learn that red die and loud music/lights are not a good thing for Zekaryah. He had a icee while walking around and it led to a horrible headache during the concert. I didn't even think about it, normally we just have to watch the red die with video games and vehicles- because it causes severe motion sickness for him, well now we know. Hopefully I can get the pictures off Paul's phone this week because he had some really good ones. These are just from mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24