Friday, January 14, 2011

Faithful Friday


I saw this new idea on Striving for 31 today. I thought I really like that. It is similar to my Thankful Thursday post but more direct I guess because it is just a list and something of Praise to the Lord for the week. So here goes my first post of the week to follow along with a great idea.

10 ways that He showed His faithfulness to me this week.
1. He provided us with a bonus this week, that has not happened in 3 years. It is not much but for someone that counts pennies it will add up.
2. He provided me with three new followers on my Blog this week, that is very exciting as I try to reach out to others.
3. He had helped be become a little more organized between shopping and Menu Monday's, so we are eating well.
4. He has given me the light at the end of the tunnel as this was the last week of Science Fair for all three children. That makes me Shout for Joy!
5. He has helped us with wisdom from my dad helped us figure out that the ALT plug was bad, via the phone, so we got the car to start using the battery from the truck.
6. He has given me a great friend who drove me to the post office to drop off a quilt order and the library to pick up Mekenzei's reserved books.
7. He helped give me strength to get caught up on all my current Tshirt Quilt orders are finished and I can start a new Pinwheel Quilt project.
8. He has protected us from the cold weather we are all remaining healthy.
9. He is providing us with time with the upcoming three day weekend with the kids.
10. He provided us with extra work last night, my husband was able to pull in a side job after a long days work, so we have some extra income.

So there are 10 ways that God has been faithful to me this week. If you would like to join in the fun, follow the link to Striving for 31 today and link your Blog post, or if you do not have a Blog you can comment on her post for today. Have a very Blessed Weekend, hope everyone stays warm and Healthy.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jer. 29:11

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for participating in Faithful Friday! :) God is so good, isn't He? I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like God was full of blessings for you this week! :)

    Joy @ http://kinardseason.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24