Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Monday

This will be another rough week. I will have to be cautious and plan my days and nights to fit everything in. That is where I am so thankful for Planning menus.
This week I will be leaning on the principal that "I can do ALL things through Christ that strengthens me."
Monday
Waffles- strawberries and whip cream
Tuesday
Chicken fryer in Crock pot- side rice or potatoes
Wednesday
Homemade Velveeta mac n cheese, side of various veggies
Thursday
French Toast
Friday
BBQ Hot dogs and Hamburgers
Saturday
Spaghetti Night
Sunday
Not sure yet....

1 comment:

  1. I want all of that gluten!

    Seriously, though (well, I sort of do want the gluten), I have a blog award for you on my blog. Please don't feel any pressure to do anything with it. I do want you to know that I love your blog, though.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24