Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday - Late

My Newest Creations on ETSY this week. Towels start at $18- I use the $3.50 nice plush towels and then find coordinating fabric for these. They are all stitched in matching threads using a nice leaf embroidery stitch.
Burp Rags start at $5, with the same features- leaf embroidery stitch and matching thread- on a Gerber 3 ply diaper. I did most of these today. Yesterday I spent the day working at the school in the morning getting a newsletter for the PTO done, and then I met my husband for Taco Bell, went to the bank and then Joann's for fabric for these newer items. It was a busy day, so I traded my Tackle it Tuesday for today to make better use of my time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24