Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Monday

Wow is this week busy. It is full of school activities, me rushing to get Christmas Gifts done that my mom ordered for everyone and then hopefully just hopefully working on the kids projects for Christmas which I have no idea how at this point I will finish- well outside of Gods Help in the whole thing. I am thinking the kids might just have to wait, which I think they are really realizing at this point too.
Not sure what night is what except tonight... kind of a pick and choose as we go week
Monday-
biscuits with deer meat gravy and eggs
Tuesday-
French Toast
Wednesday-
Tuna Helper for the kids-
beans and cornbread for Paul and I
Thursday-
Waffles
Friday-
Spaghetti and garlic Bread
Saturday-
Hotdogs and hamburgers
Sunday- On your Own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24