Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Menu Planning


Our Menu this week was inspired by a great price on Hamburger Meat- one we could not pass up and the kids, who wanted something more Kid Like- rather than fancy meals.
So we are doing a Mexican Food Week
Monday
Leftover Night- pick your own- from last weeks Menu.
Tuesday
Tacos, Spanish Rice
Wednesday
Enchiladas, Beans and Rice
Thursday
Taco Salad
Friday
Quesdillas, Chips and Fresh Salsa
Saturday
Tostadas
Sunday
Burritos
Each night option for chips and queso is served- big crockpot of it was made for all week last night.
Also will be making some homemade Salsa to go on Mexican Week Items.
I just love this photo. I have some of these coming up in my yard right now, however I have all white ones. I bought some yellow bulbs, but will have to wait for them to come up until next year I think, even though they are sold now, they love the cool mornings, you can't help but love the verse too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24