Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines Day

I am a practical girl, my husband is finally truly understanding this. I desperately needed this dutch oven type pan. I had one years ago but it fell apart- it was  set that I had in college. While I didn't get a new set I did get this one pan that I know I will use a ton! He also replaced the waffle iron because it broke during the middle of a birthday dinner for Zekaryah. I was actually going to give this as a Father's Day gift but he beat me to it. 
Zekaryah bought me these beautiful roses with his own money- super sweet. He called from a friends house to make sure I noticed them on the table before I headed out to dog sit for a friend who had to go out of town.
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24