Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I love Thankful Thursdays. 
Its a great time to reflect on the week and see how the Lord continues to move in our lives.
I am very thankful for the four days of overtime my husband has worked. It will pay for Jakob to go on his school trip next week. I had no idea how we were financing that.
I am thankful that the Lord helped me find the perfect dress for our daughters dance on Friday, even though it took more time than I realized it would.
I am thankful for the beginning of track season and that we were able to find three pairs of shoes on sale, our daughter just needing school shoes and our son needing both track and school shoes.
I am thankful that I talked to my dad this week. I sure miss him a lot and it is often so hard to have so many miles between us.
I am thankful that Paypal reimbursed us for the money Itunes charged. I have not gotten money back from the bank but some of it is better than none.
I am thankful that I was able to finish two beautiful quilts this week and begin a third one.
I am thankful for a new quilt order for quilting services from a friend. I love making quilts for her children.
I am thankful that our son will be able to start going to a reading/writing lab that will help him build on educational skills that he has trouble with.
I am also thankful for the check in the mail for the sewing machine that will allow me to plan our menu for the next few months, without stress over where grocery money is coming from.
Even though this week has been a little lonely I am thankful for all our blessings from our heavenly father.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24