Thursday, December 30, 2010

More on Mekenzei's Room

Staining the baseboards- had to come inside because it started to rain. I was not getting delayed again

I love how the shot Jakob took of me doing the sides. Almost looks graceful or something.

The newly installed baseboards on the floors I refinished recently. I LOVE IT! I can't wait to put the poly on them tomorrow. Her room is coming together so well

So one thing we noticed was how shotty the trim around the windows look. We can't really replace the old windows just yet, so we are just going to frame the two sides and top of the 2 windows she has in her room. Looks like Paul will do some more cutting and I will do some more staining. Then I want to find some nice outlet covers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24